A graduate of Baylor University and Mississippi College School of Law, Ted Smith is admitted to practice in Mississippi since 1994 and Alabama since 2011. With an emphasis on criminal defense, involving everything from felonies to juvenile crimes to post-conviction appeals, he is committed to defending his clients’ rights and helping them get a new start after a criminal charge. Ted Smith offers free case evaluations, both over the phone and in person, and the personalized legal support that you deserve.
- Mississippi College School of Law, Jackson, MS, 1994, J.D.
- Baylor University, Waco, TX, 1989, B. A.
- Chinese Language Institute, Taipei, Taiwan, 1999
- Mississippi, 1994
- Alabama, 2011
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 1994
- U.S. Court Northern District of Mississippi, 1994
- U.S. Court Southern District of Mississippi, 1994
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Alabama Bar Association
- Mississippi Real Estate Commission, Broker
- Federal Aviation Administration, Private Pilot, 2006
Find out how Ted Smith can help you. Contact the firm today at (662) 612-4058.